Monday, November 11, 2013

Barbie Dolls wedding dresses

So my daughter and her best friend like most girls have barbie dolls. 

I like to make things and I am rather crafty. 

I also very much dislike most modern barbie doll clothes. They are not very modest and horribly portray girls and/or women. So I have had fun making clothes for my daughter and her many Barbies. 

Recently her best friend received a new barbie and both girls begged me to make  their Barbies wedding dresses

So here they are...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE





I did not make a tutorial on this. I did not have time. Plus it was a spur of the moment thing. Literally took my all from 8:30am-1:30pm to finish. My son was crawling on me and wanting my attention...because he always wants my attention when he seems to see that I need to focus my attention else where. Any other day he would just enjoy playing by himself. 

Anyways here is a link to my no sew barbie clothes. 

http://threejs-y.blogspot.com/2013/08/no-sew-barbie-doll-clothes.html

These wedding dresses were sewn though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment