Saturday, November 9, 2013

Short update on No meat November



So the past few weeks a have rather well. Jazmine is enjoying her meals more then usual. She even just wanted To eat plain spinach and red leaf lettuce all by itself. A big bowl of it!

I have been experimenting with spaghetti squash. I like to but I don't. It's good but only right after it's cooked. And I you don cook it right it can be to crunchy. 

Well here are some photos of a few meals I have prepared. 

It's so nice to know all I have to do is cut up veggies. No waiting on meat to thaw our. Just olive oil seasonings and veggies and you have a quick meal. 

No touching meat and changing up cutting boards and knives. So quick and simple an delicious. 


Not many picture of it on our plate because I forget after I take a bite and it's to good to stop. Hahha

Fresh garlic,squash, spinach, zucchini, baby Bella mushrooms, green onions, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste and mixed it with pasta. YUM! 

That's what most  of them become. Fresh tomato...wishing our basil plant was more lush right now. 

Well. I will keep you up to date on our No Meat November challenge. Have a great day!

If this is your first time in my page. Here is   My blog post on why we are trying no meat November

http://threejs-y.blogspot.com/2013/11/no-meat-novemberhopefully.html

No comments:

Post a Comment