Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stop Drone Attacks Now!

Every day we can choose to make a difference. Even if it only reaches one person that one person could reach one more and so on...We plant the seed and then it grows, that is all we are trying to do.

Yesterday was a fun filled busy day with one of my best friends Ariel. We walked to market enjoyed some tea, picked up some produce and headed outside to downtown Lancaster, Pa and helped with a protest.

www.stopdroneattacksnow.com



It's like the movie A Bugs Life: One ant can't do much on it's own but a colony can build and work together to make a great shelter and home for themselves. We need to come together and make that change. We need to keep our tax money from being used to kill innocent people innocent children and families!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after that fun and informative morning we strolled back to the house (got distracted by some shops on the way)

-The Scarlet Willow-320 N Queen St Lancaster Pa 17603-
Photo: Vintage Ariel :D @underthesea1992

I feed my lil man and off we went to dive into Ariel's car and get it all cleaned up. We took off in her clean car picked up Jaz from school and made some fun memories at the laundry mat.
Photo: Joshua and I

"Jazmine asked if I was a kid instead of telling her I decided to show her that I'm a normal adult xD" - Ariel Sherrill
Photo: Jazmine asked if I was a kid instead of telling her I decided to show her that I'm a normal adult xD

Photo: @yoyarn

All in all it was a beautiful fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment