Sunday, February 10, 2013

And So It Begins

Happy Birthday to my first Blog!

Thanks for joining me as I tell you about my day to day or week to week.
You may be wondering about my title...I  will unravel that mystery now.
Three J's stands for Justin, Jazmine and Josh. These are the three very special people in my life.
And the Y you ask...Is me Yolanda. If you ask my daughter I am her very special people! HAHA!

Well Today is my blogger birth. So there is not much to say.

Last night I only got 4 hours of sleep. I have a soon to be 4 month old son (Josh). He has what we think is croup cough...dun dun dun...that was no fun for us.

Before that we had a fun night with friends and enjoyed a game of ZOMBIES!!!! Yes look it up it will be a fun game for all you zombie loving people out there!



We are a silly and probably nerdy lil' family but you will love us...not learn to love us --->Just love!!
We need it HAHA!

So back to some J's

Jazmine is my 6 year old daughter. Which at the moment is cutting out 100 J's because her 100th day of school is coming up and they need to collect 100 of the same thing. Fun Fun! (hopefully you will see how that turns out in a future post)

So enough about J's for now. I must skedaddle!

I have lil people to tend to.




1 comment: