Thursday, June 13, 2013

Teddy's Creative is Now Open!

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

I am pleased to announce that my sister has opened up and Etsy store and is selling her amazing fun art!

She has sold things freelance as well working in/with a few business's.

She also has a blogspot which you can check out here:

Here is a snippet of what she has done and what is selling on her Etsy. 

"July 21st, 2012

New Project!

I'm excited to announce that I will be starting a new project very soon! It will be a continuation of my hair series, alphabetically! Yes, an alphabet, as a challenge and exploration of hairdos old and new. It's going to be called Letterheads! So stay tuned!"

Letterheads presents: a


Her work is fun, adorable, beautifully detailed and it's all from the heart. 

She is open for business so take a long gander at her Etsy site!


Enjoy and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment