Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tooth Fairy

Today my daughter lost her very first tooth!!!

Wow she is growing up so fast!

Next is puberty...OH...NOOOO!!!

So WOW it was kinda hard trying to explain to her why she lost her tooth and that she is going to be fine.

She kept saying she was sad. That it hurt. That she missed it. Asked if it was going to hurt when it grows back. Asking questions about the tooth fairy. Ugh it just went on and on...

So this is sorta what I said.

(With a big excited smile and voice!)

Wow Jazmine you lost your first tooth! We need to take a picture (jazmine sad and crying in front of me)!

I was wiping tears off her face and taking pictures trying to cheer her up.

Then I said "Guess what?! You get to put your tooth under your pillow and the tooth fairy is going to take it and give you money."

She said "will my tooth come back after that?"

I said something along the lines of yes but it will take time to grow back. Then she said "Will it hurt..." Me answering as best as possible...just a lil but I don't remember because it was a long time ago.

She was questioning me left and right and I couldn't answer her enough to get her to stop.

So then I said,"Well you get jello now!" It's nice and soft and fun!" Yup from questions to jello just like that. Had to distract her!!! Hahaha!

Anyways now I gotta look up fun stuff about tooth fairies and see what I can tell her.

Anyways she is beckoning for her jello. I need to see if its ready yet. Yup we made it from a box. Didn't buy it pre-set.




No comments:

Post a Comment