Monday, March 25, 2013

The Move! Oh and a bridal shower!

So we are finally moved into our new apartment.

I was a very interesting ruff move but we are moved.

The new place is in downtown Lancaster, Pa which gets busy especially on market days. Where parking is metered and scarce. Then we really only had a few Sundays to move since that's the only day we are both off.

So we found sitters (even at that instill had to take time pump milk sry TMI to those who are sensitive to breastfeeding) and borrowed a truck and got packing and moving.

Some friends and family pitched in and helped a few days that was so great and beyond helpful even if it was just and hour or so it made a big difference.

Durning all this moving and packing and before we were approved for the apartment I was in the process of planning and hatching a Bridal Shower for my sister.

It was a surprise as well and the bridesmaids and we were busy busy.

So my final weekend if moving was also the weekend for the shower.

It was busy and hectic but it was a blast.

She was clueless and it turned out so great. She was very surprised and we had a great turn out of friends and family.

So after all that Justin and I had one last day to finish packing and moving.

I woke up that day with a sore throat and felt so sick and weak. I was so upset but I had to keep going. My auntie brought medicine since ours was packed up and I got a pep in my step and hauled arse! Haha

So below are the pictures I promised - this is our apartment empty. You don't want to see it at its current boxy stage. I will show you it filled with our things after it is all unpacked.

Also another huge crazy factor in all this was moving our fresh water fish tank. Transfers in fish and live plants was a project in itself. And I am glad all the fishes survived the travel...so far. Not sure how they are adjusting but I know they are stressed a good bit.

All in all it was a good weekend. We are moved and we got to enjoy sleeping input new place.

Jazmine was even more excite because she got a new bed and a bigger room. She didn't see the apartment until last night so it was a fun surprise for her.

Well that is all for now.















No comments:

Post a Comment