Sunday, October 20, 2013

Loving Mommy, Daughter time

I do not get much time with Jazmine. 

I am usually busy with Josh, dinner, cleaning, tired or she is at school. 

Recently I have has so much more time to color and create and go to the park with her. 

I feel like I run outta things to do...that or I just feel smothered by her love...hahaha!

Either way it's been nice. I hope as time progresses and as I get more rest (better sleeping habits by Josh) that I will beable to fully truely enjoy more time with her again. 

She is at an age were she needs my input and approval more then ever, I want her to know and see that I am always there for her. Without her asking. To just have that inner confidence that she can always come to me. 

Being a mommy, a parent in general, is full time job. She is around me 24/7 and I  am her example for EVERYTHING. 

Teaching her and guiding her to care for herself, respect herself and much more...

I hope I shine down a positive example. 

As I learn more through my renewed faith, I pray that God would shine through me to her. 


Proverbs 31:30, "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." 

True beauty comes from within!

Galatians 5:22-23, 26 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment